NICAWAVES SUPREME SURF PACKAGE
Every day of your vacation our expert guides will tailor your surf tour based on our local knowledge, and the waves you want to ride. We will get you to the best waves in one of our 4×4 trucks our our highly customized fishing and surfing panga, the Nicarao. We’ll guide you to waves including Playgrounds and Lances Left, and a couple of our secret spots when they are working to get your wave count up on some uncrowded waves. When you are surfed out, the package also includes a trip to the Las Salinas hot springs, to ease those aching muscles. Discounted on-site massages are available as well ($20 for 30 minutes or $40 for one hour massage).
Mike, Nicawaves owner, is a two-time US Surfing Championships finalist so he knows what surfers are looking for and has 15 years experience of the Nicaragua surf. We have proudly hosted thousands of surfers over the years, including the Costa Rican surf team featuring Carlos Muñoz y Noe Mar McGonagle, who stayed with us when they won the World Surfing Championships held at Popoyo in 2015.
Your perfect surf trip is ready when you are!
If you are looking for a longer vacation or for something a little different, no problem! Contact us and we will a design a package, just for you.
The supreme surf package includes
- Round trip airport transfers from Managua in one of our 4 Toyota Hiluxes or Land Cruisers
- Seven nights Private AC accommodation – (Stunning Deluxe Poolside King Rooms or one of our Deluxe Casitas)
- Three meals a day from our new largely varied menu when you want to eat, served at our poolside restaurant
- All meals include one free drink –sodas, smoothie, beer, or cocktail
- Unlimited bottled water and Award-winning Twin Engine coffee
- Unlimited surf trips in our 4 Toyota 4x4s – to get you into the multiple Popoyo surf spots
- 3 surfing boat trips – aboard the most comfortable panga in Popoyo, the NICARAO, to explore the amazing outer reef breaks
- Special package price of $200 per person for 4 sessions of professional land or water surf photography
- Full use of Nicawaves facilities – including the pool, hammock cabana, and free WiFi
Beginners – We offer the same package but daily surf lessons and board rentals are subsitituted for the 3 boat trips to advanced waves.
- 1 person – $1445
- 2 people – $1095 per person
- 3 people – $1045 per person
- 4 or more people – $945 per person
small private room option for single surfer or couples
- 1 person – $1145
- 1 person with accompanying non surfer – add $650
- Surfing couple – $995 per person
We have 2 private AC rooms with double beds and private bathrooms just steps from our beautifully furnished pool terrace. We offer these as an economical option for couples or single surfers who don’t need a larger King room or Deluxe Casita.
SURF PHOTOGRAPHY ADD-ON
Mike carries professional water and land photography equipment and has extensive experience shooting surfers. Mike and our filmer Luis also shoot high resolution stabilized 4k video if you prefer video for your surfing technique analysis. Mike also offers a polished video edit of your surfing trip. Get your hands on the perfect memory from your trip and make your friends back home jealous, with a collection of high quality photos or video of you charging the Nicaragua surf. Check out some samples of Mike’s surf photography. Let us know if you want to bolt this on to your surf package.
$200 per person for 4 sessions
Mike’s Videography and Editing
HOW Do i reserve ?
- Fill out the form below.
- We quickly respond confirming your dates are available.
- Pay a $250 deposit via Credit Card, Venmo (Michael-Dennison-17), or Paypal ([email protected]) to reserve your dates.
- Your deposit will be confirmed upon reciept and your reservation will be completed.
- Send us your full flight itinerary to schedule your airport pickup!
Our standard package runs for 7 nights/ days. We can accommodate longer or shorter stays. For each night more or less than 7 days, we add or subtract $100 per person. Example – 6 nights for 3 people would be $945 rather than $1045 for 7 nights.
Have you got a larger group? Organizing a trip for a surf club? We can do it! Our onsite accommodation options sleep up to 50 people and gives you a base for your entire group’s surf camp. Contact us for details and prices.
We also have experienced surf instructors for beginners or if you are looking to improve your surfing.
Don’t want to bring your board? We offer surfboard rental with a range of quality short and long boards.